Child Support Referral Notice

Are you a single parent who has custody of a child under the age of 18?

If you are, your local Child Support Services Agency may be able to help you with obtaining child support from the father or mother of your child.

What types of services would the child support enforcement agency provide?

Some of the services the state or local child support enforcement agency may provide to eligible parents include:

  • Locating a parent
  • Arranging for paternity testing
  • Establishing a support order
  • Enforcing a support order


How do I find out more?

We can provide you with information from your State Child Support Services Agency, which explains the services and eligibility requirements and includes a copy of the application to be submitted to the Agency.


Ask your CET Admissions Advisor for more information on how to obtain an application. You may also reach your State’s Child Support Agency using the appropriate link below:


California Department of Child Support Services

PO Box 419064
Mail Station – 100
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-9064

Customer Service: 1 (866) 249-0773


Texas Child Support Division

Office of the Attorney General
Child Support Division
P.O. Box 12017
Austin, TX 78711-2017


Virginia Department of Social Services

Commonwealth of Virginia

Department of Social Services

Division of Child Support Enforcement

801 E. Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219800-468-8894